Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Brookins Wedding



















































































































































































































When Amy, now Mrs. Brookins, asked me to capture her wedding, I was so excited to be a part of this special day..You see, I've know Amy since she was about 5 years old..Our families crossed paths many years ago and it had been years since I had talked to Amy...After looking at my calendar her wedding day fell on a day I couldn't be there..So, I called my good friend Holly and asked her to fill my spot...I had the privilage of editing all the photos Holly took...Amy was an absolutely gorgeous bride and I loved attending her wedding while editing the photos...Here's a few of my favorites..

No comments:

Post a Comment